Design tables, write queries, and ensure that these queries perform at optimal speeds.
Typical tasks include:
- – Reviewing query performance and optimizing code
- – Writing queries used for front-end applications (websites, desktop applications, or cloud apps)
- – Designing and coding database tables to store the application’s data
- – Data modeling to visualize database structure
- – Working with application developers to create optimized queries
- – Creating database triggers for automation, e.g., automatic email notifications
- – Creating table indexes to improve database performance
- – Programming views, stored procedures, and functions
Requirement Posting and Initial Discussion With The Client
Our inside sales team initiates a call to understand the project in detail, along with budgetary constraints.
Project Analysis and Consultation with Domain Experts
The project team gets back with the proposed solution for development. This includes the scope, product backlog and the iterations on the project.
Team Approval & Deliverables Defined
Once the proposal is approved, the best fit candidate/team is selected.
Contract Signup and Outsourcing Kick-off with Sprint Plan
Once the candidate/team is selected and the processes agreed upon, the contract is initiated.
Deployment and Performance Reviews
The candidate/team is deployed and becomes a part of your in-house team working the same office hours as you, while we handle regular performance reviews and administration.