Research, design, develop, and test computer systems and components such as processors, circuit boards, memory devices, networks, and routers.
A computer hardware engineer is someone who researches, designs, develops, and tests computer equipment such as chips, circuit boards, or routers.
- – Design new computer hardware, creating schematics of computer equipment to be built
- – Test the completed models of the computer hardware they design
- – Analyze the test results and modify the design as needed
- – Update existing computer equipment so that it will work with new software
- – Oversee the manufacturing process for computer hardware
- – Maintain knowledge of computer engineering trends and new technology
Requirement Posting and Initial Discussion With The Client
Our inside sales team initiates a call to understand the project in detail, along with budgetary constraints.
Project Analysis and Consultation with Domain Experts
The project team gets back with the proposed solution for development. This includes the scope, product backlog and the iterations on the project.
Team Approval & Deliverables Defined
Once the proposal is approved, the best fit candidate/team is selected.
Contract Signup and Outsourcing Kick-off with Sprint Plan
Once the candidate/team is selected and the processes agreed upon, the contract is initiated.
Deployment and Performance Reviews
The candidate/team is deployed and becomes a part of your in-house team working the same office hours as you, while we handle regular performance reviews and administration.